Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last day on Campus!

Hey all,
So today was the last day on campus. So just to update you on what has happened the last couple of weeks. First we have been having weekly bible studies for the students on tuesday nights and we have had a great turnout. There has been great discussion times and their are several students that Kyle and I feel like are very close to giving their lives to Christ. So please be praying for students such as mzete, phalo, kollisa, kuma, bongzy, thabang, kat, and the Wits students as well. We also are ending this trip with a camp and 7 guys on our floor are going. God has provided a fruitful ministry for Kyle and I, and we are very excited for all of them. They have many great speakers that will share the gospel clearly and sincerely. This will be my last blog and i apologize for not keeping you updated as well as I hoped too. Thank you all for the prayers, and God has grown me much in my vision, character, and overall love for Him. He has taught me to live for Him out of gratitude and not guilt. The freedom that He has brought me this summer in living for Him and not myself. Thank you all for the financial and spiritual support. Without you, I may not be on this opportunity. I thank God for all of you and Praise Him for this period of my life. My love for the south africans have grown tremendously and I hope God has big things planned for this Country. God Bless and 1 Timothy 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment