Monday, August 2, 2010

Its Been Awhile

Hey all,

I know it has been awhile but it has been a hectic two weeks. I do not have much time so this will be short. Campus is going great and several guys are close to professing their faith. Please be praying for a guy named Phalo. He is very close and I appreciate all of your prayers. God is teaching me a lot and helping me walk joyfully with Him. Also, we are hosting a retreat so please be praying that many students will go. Things are going great and we only have a week and a half left on campus! Once again thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. 1 Timothy 4:12

    Continuing prayers for you all that your work and the Word may be well received, that you all have an amazing spiritual journey, and that you all return safe and healthy.

    Love ya Casey!

    Steph and Shannon

    ReplyDelete